Recently I was very honoured to be nominated for the Liebster Award.
This award is designed to help new bloggers, who write about interesting and informative issues, to get a wider audience. We all know how hard it can be to get heard in such a huge and informative field. To be nominated and by a blogger for whom I have the utmost respect is really wonderful. http://5minutesmoreplease.wordpress.com/ Writes about family life, parenting and the common worries that we all share regarding our children. Her blogs are always interesting, educational and thought provoking and I love reading them. Have a look and see what you think yourself.
Being nominated for the Liebster Award has some requirements and they are as follows:
First of all, you need to post an “acceptance” article. In it, you name me as the one who nominated you with a link to my website.
Next, you choose 10 people whom you have come to know, (hopefully newer blogs with fewer than 200 followers). List them in your post with links to their sites.
Next you answer the 10 questions I’ve asked, and then ask 10 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
Finally, you post the Liebster Award logo in the sidebar of your home webpage.
Here are my “co-nominees” for the “Leibster Award.”
Here are my answers to the questions I was asked.
1) What music do you like to listen to?
It depends upon my mood. I love all music even todays “pop” if the mood is right and my daughters are around for me to amuse and embarrass with my dancing.
2) If you could change one thing in the world what would that be?
I would love to distribute food more evenly instead of passively allowing companies to stock pile excess and drive up the prices. Adding to that would love to see ecological farming to encourage, sustainable and diversified agriculture for future generations.
3) Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full always.
4) Do you have children? If so how many and what ages? Three daughters. Aged 28, 27 and the youngest is 18 this December.
5) Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year? No.Very new to blogging and this is the first I have heard of it.
6) Publish or self publish? Why? Self-publish as love to have control over every aspect of my writing.
7) If you could have one super power what would it be? To take away fear.
8) What is your favourite movie of all time? As good as it gets,
9) What would be your dream job?
Honestly, there are too many jobs I would love to do to name here but am very grateful that I enjoy doing what I am doing right now.
10) PC or Mac? PC only because it is the only one I have had a lot of experience on and am comfortable with it.
Now here are my questions to you:
1) What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
2) Who has had the biggest influence in your life?
3) Have you had an experience that changed something the way you think or behave? If so what?
4) How often do you update your blog and why?
5) Do you have any pets and if you do how big a role do they have in your life? If you don’t why?
6) What if anything would you like to change in the world?
7) Do seasons affect your mood, if so how do they impact you?
8) What do you love about your life right now ?
9) Are you a dreamer or a realist?
10) Are you going to find it as hard as I did thinking up ten questions ?
Once again I would like to thank Diana http://5minutesmoreplease.wordpress.com/
For the nomination.